Retail trade and wholesale are key factors driving the Polish economy growth. The increased awareness of consumers, changes in legal and tax regulations, dynamic technological progress make the market competition grow stronger, sales margins go down, while consumer demands and expectations are growing. In consequence, sellers must expand their activity to new markets and acquire new clients.
The growing popularity of e-trade and mobile tools among clients makes many entrepreneurs introduce digital trading platforms and organise additional sales logistics. Careful introduction of those systems allows time and money saving and increases the clients database quickly.
The team of PRW Corporate Services’ advisers and experts has the necessary expertise and experience in finance, management, technologies and legal regulations, thus it can develop tailor-made solutions both meeting the company’s needs and responding to the specific nature of the sector. In consequence, we help take the full advantage of the company and brand potential to ensure a stable growth and continuous development.
Below please find some selected projects of PRW Corporate Services executed for clients from the Trade sector.
1. American clothing company
- launching two luxury brands on the market
- planning and implementation of a marketing strategy
2. Polish publishing company
- advisory services regarding public procurement
- bookkeeping services
- legal and tax advisory services
3. Polish wholesale and retail distributor of household appliances
- negotiations with foreign suppliers
- changes in the capital group structure
- legal advice regarding establishment of security facilities for suppliers
Contact us now for more information on Trade.