Transport, forwarding and logistics
The transport, forwarding and logistics (TFL) sector is one of the most broadly developed economic branches. Logistics processes with transport as an essential element require large organisational and financial outlays. Careful planning of the cost structure, risk identification and mitigation, effective management of the stock and of human resources are of key importance for the financial results generated by companies from the TFL sector.
PRW Corporate Services employs advisers with many years of experience in the TFL sector, who help our Clients effectively manage their logistics processes.
Our clients include production and distribution companies which have their own logistics departments as well as transport and forwarding firms.
We offer advisory services to TFL companies including, but not limited to:
- supply chain management and cost optimisation
- representation in disputes with controlling bodies and authorities
- obtaining necessary permits, approvals and licences
- raising external funds
- transport claims handling
- customs formalities
- tax advisory services concerning VAT returns from EU countries
- solving employee disputes
Below please find some selected projects of PRW Corporate Services executed for clients from the TFL sector.
1. International transport company
- market entry process
- advice on purchasing the truck fleet, funds raising
- comprehensive handling of the transport base building project
2. International logistics company
- resolution of a dispute between the shareholders
- changes in the corporate and legal structure of the operations
- ongoing legal and transactions advice
Contact us now for more information on Transport, forwarding and logistics.