Corporate secretarial services
Running an enterprise requires that numerous corporate and reporting obligations imposed by the law must be fulfilled. PRW Corporate Services supports and assists its Clients in fulfilling those duties, and ensures professional support to the managerial staff and shareholders in running the corporate secretary’s office.
The corporate secretarial services include, but are not limited to:
- keeping company corporate records
- organising shareholders’ meetings, AGMs, meetings of management boards and supervisory boards, drafting resolutions and minutes
- updates of company data in the court register (KRS) and with other state administration bodies (tax offices, Polish Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)), including drafting relevant correspondence and applications
- submitting annual financial statements and the company annual report
- appointing and removing members of the management board and supervisory board
- preparing shares and stocks disposal agreements, notifying changes in registers
- procuring certificates and other official documents associated with the business activity
- organisation of translations and documents certification; meetings with notaries, sworn translators
- introducing amendments in the company articles of association and their registration in relevant registers
- assistance in maintaining compliance with corporate governance rules; introducing necessary changes in the records
Contact us now for more information on Corporate secretarial services.