The institution of trust, also known as ‘fiducia’ is derived from the Roman law (lat. fides – belief, trust); it involves temporary appointment of one person by another to manage the other person’s assets or to represent him/her by the first person. Taking into account the specific trust bond with the entrusting party, the trustee will act in legal matters in its own name but for the trustee’s benefit. This specific legal construct is used in many spheres of life, both in business and in private relations.
Fiduciary services offered by PRW Corporate Services enable investors and foreign entrepreneurs to manage assets without hiring additional staff and being present in the country. It is also a way of delegating a part or all of the corporate and business obligations to a professional administrator and thus gain additional time for the business operations.
We offer a wide range of fiduciary services to our clients:
- fiduciary management, performing functions in company governing bodies by experienced directors
- acting as an attorney in fact, a proxy or a liquidator
- acting as a proxy at shareholders’ meetings
- holding assets in trust
- fiduciary purchase or formation of companies and other economic entities
- lodging documents and securities in trust
We value the trust paid to us by our Clients, therefore, we provide fiduciary services while maintaining the highest security and confidentiality standards.
Contact us now for more information on Fiduciary services.