Shareholders who have decided to wind up their business, can be offered full support throughout the entire company liquidation process. The right planning of liquidation will allow you to apply a number of business and tax solutions; they may affect significantly the liquidation amount which will be paid out to the shareholders after liquidation completion.
Our liquidation services include:
- analysis of the company accounting and legal records before the liquidation is open, development of the liquidation strategy
- records preparation and shareholders’ meetings approving the liquidation opening and completion
- holding the liquidator’s or attorney in fact function
- support in liquidation of the company’s assets, debt restructuring
- negotiations with employees and contractors
- drafting the necessary financial statements and reports
- notifying authorities and registries about liquidation completion
- keeping records after liquidation completion
The company liquidation process has a statutory minimum period of 6 months to complete. Our specialists will ensure that liquidation runs smoothly and in line with the law.
Company repurchase for liquidation
To Clients who wish to close their business quickly and withdraw from the operation, we offer a possibility of repurchasing the company which will be subject to liquidation by PRW Corporate Services. This solution saves the Client substantial time and resources; the liquidation process lasts minimum 6 months and often requires involvement of many people.
Companies repurchased by us are earmarked for liquidation; we do not sell them further.
Analysis of the company and its records is the condition for the company repurchase for liquidation; based on that, we estimate the risk involved and take the repurchase decision.
Contact us now for more information on Liquidations.